Monday, June 7, 2010

One of Those Days

Well, it was actually one of those nights. Last night when I finally crawled into bed, I ended up crying myself to sleep. I was missing my Mom so much because I had so much on my mind (worry, worry, worry). I really needed Mom's hug and for her to tell me that it was going to be alright, that I will find a job because I can do whatever I put my mind to. Last week I was listening to the radio and I heard a song on that I hadn't heard in a long time. Who I Am by Jessica Andrews, has a line that says "My Momma's still my biggest fan". That was my Mom, she was my biggest fan and supporter. There were lots of people who helped me finish up my degree but Mom was always there telling me I could do it and she would help me as much as she could. Now, I don't have my biggest cheerleader and sometimes life is just so hard without that one person who was always rooting for you now matter what. I miss that and I just plain miss my Mom. I am still angry that she is gone. . . . .it isn't fair. Yes, I know life's not fair but why my Mom? Why my family? Why my does my Dad have to be broken hearted? WHY WHY WHY WHY? IT IS NOT FAIR.

0 comments: