Saturday, November 3, 2012

The other day my Dad made the comment that I hadn't posted anything here lately and I know I haven't. . . . . .sometimes I just don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said.  I decided that since I dreamed about Mom all night last night and then today while getting ready to go to town I thought of something and then said to myself, "I need to call Mom and tell her about that".  You know what. . . . .even 2 years and 7 months later it still hurts.  I miss my Mom. . . . .ALOT. . . .I am still angry that she is gone. . . .it's not fair.  I know, I know that life isn't fair but I still want to know why.  Why someone who had such a zest for life, had so much to share and do, she was supposed to be here to see her grandkids grow up and hopefully spend time with new grandkids, see my little sister get married, be here for my Dad to enjoy his retirement, to just be here for us all because we need her so badly.  She was the person that I talked to about everything. . . .I don't have anyone to do that with anymore.  I just miss her. . . .a lot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... I could have written that myself :( I'm sad to hear that after 2+ years, you still have those moments where you think 'I need to call her'... those times are tough :( Not sure how you found my blog, but I'm glad you did so I can keep up with yours! Hang in there... I'm right there with ya :(