Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nothing Much

Well, I don't really have much to say. I sometimes wonder if I should even keep this blog up. I don't know if anyone reads anymore. It just seems like too much to worry about because I never really have anything to say that I haven't already said before. Like how much I miss Mom and how it still doesn't seem real and how twice last week something happened and my first thought was that I needed to call Mom and tell her about it and how I still don't know what to do to help my Dad and lastly how are we going to get done all that she used to do? On that note, I hope everyone has a good week. It is hard to believe how quickly summer is getting here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still keep up with you Tammy!

Love you,
Aunt Diane

bl_holloway said...

I saw you on my blog and thought we had too much in common not to start communicating. I see you have two blogs. How do I follow the other one?