Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sweet Words From a Sweet Boy

Mom and I used to teach the 3 - 5 year olds at church and a lot of the time, we only had one little boy in our class. His name is Andrew and he is such a sweet little boy. Wednesday night at church he came up and hugged me and told me that he was sorry that Ms. Barbara was not there. This morning I was singing with him and a couple of other boys in class before their teacher got there. Mom and I had taught him a song called the color song. Andrew loved this song and we sang it every Sunday. This morning after singing the song I said, "We haven't sang this song in a long time have we?" and Andrew replied, "No, we haven't since Ms. Barbara is in heaven". Mom made such an impact on even the smallest person. I really miss Mom and hope that the impression that I leave with people is like the one that she left.

0 comments: