Thursday, July 8, 2010

One Year


One year ago today is one of those days that will be etched in my brain forever. You see, one year ago today while Becca, Rae and I were hanging out with Mom in the hospital, Dr. Jenkins came in and told Mom that she had leukemia and that we had an appointment at MD Anderson on Friday. We sat there is shock, waiting for Dad to get back so we could tell him. Little did we know how much our life would change over the next year, how much pain Mom would endure and how heartbroken we would end up. I miss my Mom every minute of everyday. There are so many things I want to tell her or show her or ask her. I love my Dad so very much and hate seeing him hurt. I hate that Taylor and Madison miss their Memom so much and I hate that Becca, Rae and I have lost the most beautiful person in our lives.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a long painful journey from that day until March 1.
I miss her and hurt with you girls, Ray, Grandmom, and all the rest of our family.
My love to our family!
Aunt Diane