Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 Months


Today like everyday I think of you from the time I wake up til I go to bed.


I miss your smile, your laugh, your hugs, your encouraging words, your kisses.


Everywhere I look at your house, grandmommy's house or anywhere outside, I see you in the things you did there.


When I see the cows, I think of how you took care of them.


When I look at Dad, I see a sadness that will never go away because of the love you had for each other.


When I see Becca or Rae, I remember the fun times we had and then the hurt hits because we won't be creating anymore memories like that.


When I look at your grandkids I see two sweet children who miss their Memom. I see all of the things they will do that you won't be here for.


When I look at Darrell or Steven, I see two sons-in-law who although they had an idea of how wonderful you were didn't get to spend enough time with you to understand it all.


When I look at Grandmommy I see one who lost her daughter and misses her so much and I see another one who lost her very loving and caring daughter in law.


When I look at Diane, I see someone who misses her sister and the closeness they shared.


When I look at your brothers in law and sisters in law, nieces, nephews and cousins, I see a family who misses your jokes, smile and kindness.


When I look at our church family, I see people miss the loving way you were to them.


When I look at myself I see a person who has a huge hole in her heart, misses you very much, has questions for you, who wants to be the person you know I can be and to be proud of me.


Mom, we love you and miss you. We are doing the best that we can to be the people you want us to be.

2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

When I look at you I see a wife, daughter, sister, and friend that is doing her very best, each moment of every day. When I look at you I see a faith that is strong and courageous during the roughest storms of life. When I look at you I see someone that loves with a sweet, caring heart. When I look at you I see a woman that Barbara Watson is so very proud of.

I love you.
I miss her, too.

Anonymous said...

When I see your picture, I remember a wonderful week-end together. A time that will never be forgotten and never happen again on earth, with ALL our family members. We are so thankful for this time we had with Barbara and Kay. Two angels we were so blessed to have as family!
We love you Tammy!
Aunt Diane and Uncle Terry