Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Transplant Update

Well, Aunt D and I went to Houston today for her meeting with the doctor. They did bloodwork and some cultures and found that her body is fighting an infection or something. She started a z-pac today and everything has been moved back one week. Mom has also been fighting something. Tomorrow I have to take her to Houston to get an antibiotic iv started on her. Mom is not bouncing back very quickly this time. She has been home for a week and a half and is still weak and sleeps a lot and doesn't feel like doing anything. She has her regular appointment for bloodwork and the see the doctor on Friday. Hopefully in a week, everyone will be healthy again.

I enjoyed getting to visit with my Aunt D today. She is a hoot! And I have had a lot of time to people watch and listen to their conversations (some people talk way too loud!)

Have a great rest of the week!

0 comments: