Monday, August 16, 2010

Today

Today I had a mental list all these things that I was going to get done today and well, I didn't get any of it done. Well, I did get dinner cooked! Anyway as you know it has been so stinking hot around here and very dry so since everyone's grass is shriveling up and blowing away I knew that I had to get the sprinklers going. Went to Dad's first and got it started and then stopped at Grandmom's and I had to go inside to let her know that she needed to get some timers for the faucets. And I ended up spending most of the day with her. We talked about Mom and how much we miss her. I dreamed about Mom last night. This is the second time I have dreamed about her. In my dreams she is still fight cancer but she isn't sick like she was. She is able to do things unlike what really happened. If I am going to dream about her I wish I could dream about her when she was well and when we were able to do things together. I still have this huge hole in my heart. I miss her.

2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Beautiful picture! Love you. Hope you have sweet dreams tonight.

Kathy C said...

Give yourself some grace. I am so thankful your mom had such a wonderful daughter who treasures her SO much. Love you. Hope you have a cooler, restful day today.