Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend Update

Well, we had a pretty good weekend. Friday was a very long day for us. We were at the hospital for 11 hours and 39 minutes (I only know that because that is what the parking garage receipt said!). Saturday was filled with family and it was great to see everyone. My mom's sister, brother and niece and great nephew were visiting. My aunt brought her horse so she could get those cows we missed from our last cowgirl session!! My dad's older brother, sister in law and niece also came down to visit. Last but not least, my sister's husband and two kids came down to take their Mommy home. Since we had so many people around, we moved some furniture out of storage into their house. We got them a room set up for them to stay in until we get the floor in their bedroom finished.
This afternoon Mom and I headed back down to the hospital because we have a 7:15 am appointment. Hopefully it will be shorter day than Friday. She is feeling better than she was last week.
Well, we hope everyone has a good week.

1 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Wow - y'all did have a lot of family in town. I enjoyed seeing and visiting with some of them today. I hope you have a good week, too. :-) And a short trip at the hospital tomorrow!