Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 47

Not much to report today either. Dad talked to the doctor again today and although there is a slim chance that Mom could get out in 2 weeks, it will more than likely be after Christmas. Not really how we thought we would be spending Christmas this year. Hopefully Mom will be feeling better this week and will be able to get to work on getting out. B is there with her this week and I am home trying to get all things Christmas related done before I head back next week. We shall see. Need to do Christmas shopping of my own and to find out what I need to get for Mom and Dad. I guess we shall see if I can accomplish it all!

Dad will be busy this week trying to get the water leak at the house fixed. Why so things like that always happen at the worst time?

Hopefully I will have more interesting information for you all tomorrow. Only 19 more days til Christmas.

0 comments: