Saturday, December 5, 2009

Days 49-48

Not much to say about the last two days. Lots of sleeping has been the high lites of Mom's days. Mom still hasn't gotten out of bed yet although she told me she was going to try today but as far as I know, she still hasn't. She doesn't think that she is making any progress although her skin is looking so much better (she hasn't looked in a mirror in a while) and the doctor told her that she was doing well but I am not sure she believes him. The doctor said that although her numbers are looking good, her urea something or other was high and he was going to suggest to the kidney doctors that they do dialysis today just to get that down. It will be up the the kidney doctors (and they may not visit until Monday) and from what I understand it would be a one time thing. Hopefully I will have more interesting news tomorrow.

0 comments: