Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

Our first holiday without Mom and it was strange but ok. Dad went to FW on Friday to see the short people participate in LTC and of course to see B and her honey. Dad got lots of hugs and kisses and enjoyed watching them perform. He came home Saturday evening. This morning we went to church and then to LEH's house for lunch. We enjoyed a wonderful meal with LEH, her Dad and two brothers, my Dad, myself, my honey, Rae and both of my grandmothers. It was super yummy. Although we didn't say anything specifically, I know that all of us really missed Mom. LEH, Rae and I were looking at pics on Mom & Dad's camera and looked at pics from Easter last year. WOW, so much has changed since this time last year.

Happy Easter Mom. We miss you so much and wish you could have been here to celebrate with us today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a good time. Wish I could have been there to enjoy LEH cooking. And watch you silly girls hunt Easter Eggs!

Love you,
Aunt Diane