Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday


Happy 59th Birthday Mom!
Today we celebrate your birthday without you. We love you and wish you were here.
After posting these pictures, I found out that the little outfit my Mom is wearing was made by my G-mom P.
Tonight we went out to eat to celebrate Mom's birthday. We went to Outback and then had cupcakes (we shared on with our waiter). All afternoon I kept thinking out her birthday last year, she looked beautiful and smiled her awesome smile. I will have see if I can find some of the pictures from last year.
Dad and I went to the cemetery this morning and it was so hard. My heart just breaks because he is hurting so badly. I wish I knew how to help him. Please continue to pray for us and give him a hug when you see him.

1 comments:

Kathy C said...

Thinking of you today. Praying for the Father to give you peace and glimpses of joy. Miss her greatly. Love you all.