Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 65 ~ Wednesday

GOOD NEWS!!!!! We passed the swallowing test and have already gotten to eat ICE CREAM!! I will be stopping and picking up some Bluebell Chocolate on my way back to the hospital!! OH and we got out of bed and took a REAL shower!!! GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD! How can anyone ever doubt his goodness and mercy?

I am back at MDA. Mom is still doing so much better. Tonight they gave her something to help her sleep because last night they only got three hours. I on the other hand, left my pillow at home so I may not be able to sleep on the ones they have here!! When I ask my Mom about her shower she took this morning, she told me that they just threw her in and she didn't like it. She told my sister B the same thing when they helped her shower a couple of weeks ago. It made me giggle! I told her that they have to do that so she can show them she is getting stronger so she can get out of here. Tomorrow we have a new nurse that I haven't met so I am hoping that she is a good one. All of them are good, some just click much better with Mom.

Good night all.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Praise the Lord!! Such good news...and chocolate ice cream!! Praise the Lord, again:)