Sunday, November 29, 2009

Days 56, 55, 54

Well, I hope you all had a memorable holiday. Ours was different to say the least. You will notice that it has been a couple of days since my last post but I really needed to take a break. Now I am back and will catch you up although there hasn't been too much going on.

FRIDAY Mom began the treatment for the graft vs. host disease. They didn't start the treatment until late in the evening and finished up around 1 am. Dad was supposed to come home to take care of some business but he ended up staying with Mom.

SATURDAY was about the same as Friday, Mom had treatment # 2. Aunt D (mom's sister) and my Grandmom P came down to visit. Mom has been waiting to see her sister.

SUNDAY she didn't get any treatments. Rae and I got here earlier than usual so that my Dad could get home so he can get some rest. She still looks like a burn victim but she is feeling a little better. She said that even though the nurses know how bad the blisters are, they are still more rough than she would like. I hope that this week is all uphill (it hasn't been the last couple of times I have been here) and that when Dad comes back, she has made improvement.

Well, that is about all I have for tonight.

0 comments: