Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 72

Today we are cautiously hopeful that we have reached the bottom of our canyon and are ready for the return trip. Dad spoke with the doctors today; psychologist who said it is not psychological, neurologist who said that she has some slow brainwaves but nothing else, and regular doctors who said that this is something that happens to patients. They also said (don't know which one) that she could turn around in a couple of days or weeks so Dad is feeling more at ease as is my sister B. Until I see her for myself I don't think I will feel that way. Today she has had more action meaning that she is moving more, putting her hand on Dads cheek, squeezing the nurses hand and actually making sounds as if she is trying to talk (something that she hasn't done for almost a week).
I really miss my Mom and can't wait to have a conversation with her.

1 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Praying for her everyday. :-)