Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 75

Today Mom's white blood count was up again (yesterday it had gone down which is normal, ours does the same) which of course is always good. They did another plasma exchange (or cleaning the blood) today. They will do at least three of these exchanges but they may need to do as many as ten total. We hope that this does the trick for her. Dad is staying with her until tomorrow and then Bec and Rae are heading down tomorrow afternoon. Dad and Rae will come back tomorrow night. I will be teaching for my Dad. I forgot to mention yesterday that my Aunt Diane and my Grandmother went to visit my Mom. I am glad that they got to see her.

We had a busy day at home, my Uncle Richard and cousins Robert and Donna came down to help move the rest of my parent's furniture into their house. Aunt Diane also helped after she got finished finding out where the stupid cows keep getting out. We got the Penske unloaded and are planning on moving the the stuff in the SAM into the Penske so the SAM can go away. It is finally looking a little bit like home at their house! It will be even better when Mom is home.


Hope everyone had a good weekend.

1 comments:

Vickie Thomas said...

I know that has to be a load off your minds getting the house back in order. That will mean so much to your parents!