Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 4

Well, I made it to the hospital to spend time with my Mom. She has a new doctor for the next two weeks and he told her today that she was going to have to get to work so she could go home. She hasn't had any physical therapy since last Thursday so we are behind on building up her strength. Tomorrow might be one of those long days, we are supposed to have dialysis in the morning (ugh, I don't like early mornings!) and who knows if we are having photo or not.

She did have some company over the last few days. On Saturday her cousin Judy and her husband come for a visit, Sunday my sister Rae came and she brought our friend Mel with her and today my aunt Jane and cousin Donna came by. My Uncle Rich was here but his allergies were bothering him so he didn't come up. I think she enjoys seeing family and friends even if it tires her out.

Well, that is it for today. I think we will be hitting the sack early. I am tired and Mom was napping earlier so I am sure that she is too.

0 comments: