Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 8

Here is B update from today:

Well we ended up having another busy morning. They decided to do dialysis again this morning to pull more fluid off so while I was in the shower they came and got mom. I was none too happy but as soon as I walked out of mom’s room the nurse was there to tell me where she was so I went and found her. That took 2 hours then we got back in the room and ordered lunch which mom did really good eating!! She will be getting up in a little bit and she may join me playing bingo today. She is feeling pretty good, stomach got a little upset but we think it is because they added another medication that she is supposed to drink and she was already full from lunch. She only has to drink this stuff 2 times a day for 2 days. Well that is all for the moment, if I get any other good news I will let you know!


Mom did play bingo today and although she didn't win, one of the gentlemen gave her his prize which was a puzzle.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have been following your blog and trying to keep up with all the progress! I know you are all encouraged,but oh so ready to have this behind you. I continue to pray for all of you. Hug each other for me. Love you guys. Holly