Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 6 & Day 7

Well, some of you may have been wondering where the updates have been for the last few days. . . well, I have had (and still have) the crud. I have been not felt like doing much which included blogging. Still not feeling good but I thought that you might want to know what Mom has been doing this week.

Wednesday:
Here is the update from B: We are finishing up breakfast now that the doctors are gone. We have a free day today. We found out that Friday is the last day of photopherisis and today they are cutting down the bladder irrigation more. If everything goes okay then they will stop the irrigation tomorrow!! Mom stayed awake all day yesterday, except for a couple if cat naps and we are planning on that again today. We will do PT and we are planning on going to exercise class. She is also gonna try and make it to card making today. Wish us luck!!

Thursday:
I didn't talk to Mom or B today but Dad told me that Mom stood up by herself three times today and counted to 10 while doing it. Yahoo! Last night Dad, Rae and I went to dinner at Arby's and to see the high school production of Grease. We enjoyed the show. They did a pretty good job. Sure made me miss choir (and Mr. Angel).

Well, that is all for now. Hopefully I will get a good report from B today.

0 comments: