Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good afternoon all!! It's Rebecca again. We are sitting here in mom's room keeping her entertained. I asked her if she would like to say anything and she said, "I keep waiting for the hammer to drop and so far so good." She is still feeling good, even after the second round of chemo. We did find out today that she has what's called Philadelphia chromosomes and that means they have to add another medication to her regimen, at least it is taken orally. If anyone in the Houston area would like to donate blood, MD Anderson is needing blood.If you want more info just let me know and I can get it too you.

1 comments:

Vickie Young-Thomas said...

Philadelphia chromosomes, huh? And all this time I thought you were a pure-blood Texan. You Yankee, you!!!
Love ya,
Steve & Vickie