Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday

Not much to report today. Dad has found temporary housing and he and Mom are staying there tonight. Mom's appointment tomorrow is at 2:30 pm. She said that she is still feeling ok, just tired. They were both ready to go to bed before 8:00 this evening!
Tomorrow we will find out for sure what strain we are dealing with and what isolation means in MD Anderson terms.

Thank you for your continued prayers and for following our blog. I chuckled this evening when I saw that Mom's blog has more followers in just a couple of days than I have on my blog!!

Good night all:)

3 comments:

Loisb said...

If you could use some humor therapy, have you seen the Tractor Square Dance on YouTube?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WxyzS0vCME&feature=related
Rest is important when we feel tired...it does restore us. Take care, Lois C. Brokenbourgh

Vickie Young-Thomas said...

I didn't know Barbara had her own blog...where is it? Thanks for keeping us posted, ladies! We'll be anxious to hear today's report!

Giggles said...

I consider this Mom's blog.