Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 96

I made it to MDA with no problems. Mom is doing ok. She is having problems with her throat being real sore (from the chemo) and has a couple of mouth sores so eating isn't much fun. Her white blood count is getting way down so she is pretty weak. She is still in contact isolation so I must wear a gown, gloves and mask this week when I am in her room and she has to wear one when she leaves the room. Other than that I guess everything is how it is supposed to be right now. She looks good. I brought my camera with me so maybe I can get some pics when she is feeling good. I will try to take a picture of my styling outfit also.

Well, I guess that is all for now. Hope everyone has a good week.

1 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

I'll be thinking of you this week and praying for your mom.