Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ch ch ch changes!

Well, I had intended to write yesterday but by the time I got home from church last night I was too tired!
When Aunt D and I got finished on Tuesday, we had our schedule set for Wednesday. She had to go back "sometime" during the day on Wednesday and Mom had a echocardiogram scheduled for 1:00 pm so we were all going to go back to MDA together. Well, about 9:00 that night, my dad called me to let me know that Aunt D now had to be there at 7:15 to do her bloodwork. That meant that she was going to have to drive down there by herself and find her way around the parking garage, etc by herself. She was going to have to leave at 5:00 am to get there on time. I made sure I had my phone beside me in case she called needed some help but she found everything without any problem!!
Mom and I left their house at 10:30 to head down there ourselves for the last time this week. We stopped at the school to take Dad a drink and while we were talking to him, Mom's phone rang and it was the hospital once again changing the schedule. Her appointment was moved to Friday. Hopefully we will get a more definite (hahahahahaha) schedule for next week at their appointment tomorrow.
Aunt D has finally gotten to go home (I know she was so ready to go home) and I know that I am really going to miss her! I have enjoyed getting to spend so much time with her!
Well, that is all for tonight. Hopefully I will have more news tomorrow.

0 comments: