Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 125 - Monday

You know what. . . . .5:00 am is early not matter where you are! I got up at that horrible hour so I would be ready to head to the hyperbaric chamber. Of course, we didn't leave until 7:40 am. I laughed this morning as we took off and got to the hospital in 4 minutes. It takes longer to get all the way across the hospital than it does to get to the other one. Our transport men today nearly killed me. I thought I was going to have to run to keep up with them. They were very nice and very gentle with Mom. When we got back from hyperbaric, some more friends from church were here to visit. They bought Mom a new cap to keep her punkin head warm. Then we went to dialysis where we both slept. Even though I nearly froze to death. It was like a meat locker in dialysis and at the other treatment. Not only was it a long day because it started so early but Mom is not sleeping much at night. She was really restless last night so I turned on the tv and she watched the olympics most of the night. I didn't get much sleep either so we are both pooped. With that being said, I am going to close so I can try to get a little more sleep while I have the chance.

0 comments: