Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 127

Today I had to be part of a conversation that I was not ready to deal with and then make a phone call that I didn't want to make. The conversation was with the doctor and his group that is in charge of Mom's care. It consisted of them telling me that Mom had pneumonia and that things were not looking too good for her. The phone call was to my Dad to let him know what the doctor had said and to get him to come down here.
Dear friends, I know that we have already ask so often for prayers from you but we still need them now more than ever. Please pray that it is God's will that Mom recovers fully from this. She has so much more to give to us all. We are all scared. We truly thought that the transplant was what we had to worry about. I am sorry that this is short but I am really having a hard time (as we all are) dealing with the what mights right now.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Watson family. I pray God will clear the fluid in Barbara's lungs and hold you all in his loving arms.