Thursday, March 25, 2010

Twenty four

It is hard to believe that this journey has led to 207 blog entries. I want to thank you all for following along with us on this journey. Three weeks later I am still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that she is coming home. I know that y'all are probably tired of hearing me say that but that is part of how I feel. It is hard to put into words exactly how I feel and I think it is safe to say that we all feel that way. Everyone says it gets easier but I am not sure. I don't see how it can. I said the same when we lost our baby and it is still hard, especially with all of the pregnant people I see everywhere I go.

I am so ready for my words to come back so I can write better blog posts. I feel like my posts just jump around but that is how my mind is so I guess I'm not surprised.

0 comments: