Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Twenty three

I don't know why but this week has been so hard. I have had a hard time, Dad has had a hard time and I know Rae had a hard time tonight at church and I know that B had a hard time Monday (I haven't talked to her since then). I wish I could express exactly how I feel these days but I can't. There aren't any words. I am having a hard time blogging because the words just won't come. I remember when I was younger and was complaining about having to take essay tests because I was very to the point with my answers. Mom always told me to be flowery with my writing. I did finally learn how to do that my second time around in college. Thanks Mom for always encouraging me.






**If you have been trying to leave a comment, it is now fixed so you should be able to**

1 comments:

Judy Henss said...

Tammy, this has been a hard week...my eyes keep leaking. We went to your grandmom's on Saturday and Rudy helped her get her tax information together. She couldn't remember anything she was suppose to do. I know that all that is is numbness and grieving for your mom. It is so comforting when your family and friends are surrounding you with love and support right after a death, then everyone leaves and you are alone to continue processing and mourning your loss. I can tell you that the pain will always be there but it won't be as piercing as it is right now. However, it's going to be quite some time down the road...and it may be a long time down that road. While we were at your grandmom's I told her about the vhs tape of the time we all got together at the B&B in Canton, TX in '98 where she, your mom, my dad, my brothers and their wives, and Rudy & I were together. We all got together and sang and had a great time. I told her she had the tape and we found it. I heard your mom's voice and her singing and it was wonderful and painful at the same time, but it's really a treasure. You should borrow it from her. We'll get copies to you all. Thank you for continuing the blog. It became such a part of my day and something I'm not ready to let go of yet. Love you, Judy