Monday, March 22, 2010

Twenty & Twenty-one

Not too much to talk about for the last two days but they have been emotional days for me. Yesterday we had to go to Austin because D's sister is in the hospital. I think it was way too soon for me to spend any time in the hospital. I had to go sit outside in the hallway by myself for a while. Today I had to go meet some guys at my parents house so they could fix the drain in the bathtub. It was just overwhelming sitting at the house with Mom and Dad's stuff sitting around me and thinking about how much she would have enjoyed getting to decorate the remodeled house. And lastly, today is the year anniversary of the loss of our 3rd pregnancy. So, needless to say today was pretty much a crying day. I hope tomorrow is better. Atleast the weather was beautiful today!

0 comments: